CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Poppy Seed Chicken Casserole

Okay so Jessi can't figure out how to post because she doesn't have a blog but she said this recipe is delicious so I'm trusting her. Try it out and let me know! This is what she emailed to me to post:


2 cups chicken, cooked & chopped 
1 cup sour cream
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 tbsp soy sauce
1 stick butter
2 tbsp poppy seeds
1 stack ritz

Combine chicken, sour cream, cream of chicken soup and soy sauce. Pour into 9 x 13 casserole dish. Sprinkle with crushed ritz, poppy seeds and melted butter. Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.

ok and these are my secret tips so I added one box of wild grain or multi grain rice it was about 1 1/2 cups. And basically i cooked the rice and then i mixed it in with the chicken mixture before i spread it in the pan. And my other tip is crush up the ritz and mix it with the poppy seeds and butter before you sprinkle it onto the chicken mixture. OK ENJOY!

0 comments: